Smyth County Public Schools Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
The Mount Rogers Health District and Smyth County Public Schools will make flu vaccines available to students and staff at no out-of-pocket cost. See the story for more details.
The W.L. Lemmon Endowment Fund is offering mini-grants to Smyth County teachers for the 2021-2022 school year. Click the Teacher Mini-Grant Application above to access the application.
Smyth County Public Schools staff and students will be required to wear masks when school starts, due to new requirements from the state level. See the story for more details.
At A Glance
- All Schools Fully Accredited
- 95.3% On-Time Graduation Rate
- Trauma Informed School/Community Initiative
- Strive for 5 Attendance Initiative
- Community Eligibility Provision (All students provided with meals at no cost.)