Smyth County Public Schools Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
Smyth County Schools will be changing our notification service to SchoolMessenger. On January 3rd, any SMS text-capable device number on record will receive an invitation to Opt-In and receive notifications from Smyth County Schools. Please see the attached flyer for additional information.
Per government requirements, Smyth County is seeking public comment on its plan for safe return to in-person instruction. Please see the full story to read the plan and provide feedback if desired.
Smyth County Schools will make the Family Life Education and Guidance curriculum available for parent/guardian preview by appointment this year. See full story for details.
At A Glance
- All Schools Fully Accredited
- 95.3% On-Time Graduation Rate
- Trauma Informed School/Community Initiative
- Strive for 5 Attendance Initiative
- Community Eligibility Provision (All students provided with meals at no cost.)