Smyth County Public Schools Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
This article contains information related to Governor Youngkin's Executive Order on wearing masks in schools.
The Marine Toys for Tots Foundation recently donated enough books to provide a book to every Smyth County child in grades PK-8. See the full story for details.
Rising seniors are now required to have a booster dose of the meningococcal conjugate vaccine to protect them against meningitis. Click the above link for more details.
At A Glance
- All Schools Fully Accredited
- 95.3% On-Time Graduation Rate
- Trauma Informed School/Community Initiative
- Strive for 5 Attendance Initiative
- Community Eligibility Provision (All students provided with meals at no cost.)