Smyth County Public Schools Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
At their called Board meeting on January 25, the Smyth County School Board approved a return to hybrid instruction beginning on Monday, February 1. See the full story for details.
The coronavirus pandemic (COVID) has had a profound impact on Virginians and has posed unique challenges for parents of young children. The University of Virginia is conducting a survey to hear about parents' experiences with early care and education for their children (birth through kindergarten). This survey will take about 10-15 minutes. You may skip any questions you do not wish to answer, and you may end the survey at any time.
Smyth County Schools has published a COVID-19 dashboard to share information about the number of active COVID-19 cases among students and employees.
At A Glance
- All Schools Fully Accredited
- 95.3% On-Time Graduation Rate
- Trauma Informed School/Community Initiative
- Strive for 5 Attendance Initiative
- Community Eligibility Provision (All students provided with meals at no cost.)